- Take the time to watch a leaf blowing by – it can very well be the best 15 seconds of your day.
- Enjoy the tugs on your pant leg while you’re trying to do dishes – it won’t last forever and someday soon, you’re gonna miss them.
- If the toy phone is ringing and your toddler wants you to answer it – you better freaking answer it!
- It’s perfectly acceptable to have ice cream for breakfast.
- Sometimes a good cry or tantrum is what we need to get through the rest of our day.
- Bathtime = splashtime and a big mess. It’s the little things that equal happiness.
- Don’t cry over spilt milk.
- It doesn’t matter how silly you look …. Just dance.
- Unless there’s blood, there’s no reason to panic.
- Toots are the funniest thing EVER.
- The dishes can wait. Sometimes a fort out of the couch cushions needs built immediately before Hulk and Ironman find us!
Monday, April 2, 2012
What My Children Have Taught Me
I've started a list of things that my boys have taught me. This isn't everything, it's actually just the beginning...