|Add to the list: "Bet you won't do THAT again..."|
Thanks to Shell over at: Things I can't Say ... who is a Mom of THREE boys ... I have made my OWN list of "Things This Mom Says."
- How did a lego piece end up in your underwear?
- Just because Mommy and Daddy say "Damn" all the time – does not mean it’s ok for you to.
- No you can’t go to Target in just your t-shirt, underwear, and cowboy boots.
- Please quit using my wine opener to drill a hole through that.
- No you can’t sleep in the dog’s kennel.
- If you keep touching it … you’re either going to go blind or it’s going to fall off.
- Yes, I still love Daddy when he toots.
- See that man over there [nodding my head in a certain direction] … I’m going to make him lick your arm if you don’t stop licking mine!
- Did you just put baby powder on your brother’s head?
- One of these days, that toilet seat is going to get stuck on your head.
- I told you if you used Super Glue it would never come unglued. You’re lucky you only touched your toe.
- What happened to the cereal that was in this unopened box of Cheerios?
- No you can’t pee in the Walmart trash can!
- You didn’t flush the toilet. On another note … I see poop but no toilet paper.
- Your fishing pole is for the lake and the pond. Not the aquarium.